"Kimberly Fodrie has been the go-to person for all of my bookkeeping needs for many years. She is qualified, dependable, honest, and knows her stuff! Thank you, Kimberly!"
- Donna Cooper, Owner, D&D Printing
"Kim handled the 5013c filing for our church’s non-profit status and has kept our books for 8 years. She’s knowledgeable in business and corporate tax filings, and is both professional and personable."
- Andrew Graham, Awaken Ministries
"Kim is both knowledgeable and easy to work with, and I particularly recommend her for business and corporate tax filings. I'll be relying on her for planning and compliance moving forward."
– Monique Huenergardt, Mo Reads You Editing
I am here to eliminate your bookkeeping stress, plain and simple. Crushing your goals and obtaining your dreams cannot happen without a plan. The fact is, a universal pain point for entrepreneurs is…bookkeeping. Don’t be like most small businesses and fail because of poor cash management.
I use all of my strengths and skills to free up hours of your time doing things you don’t enjoy so that you can focus on your business and build meaningful relationships. Together we can formulate a plan to surpass your goals and make your dreams come to fruition. After all, isn’t that why we are in business for ourselves?
Just the Basics
- Online and Easy: QuickBooks Online or Xero accounting software, accessible anytime, anywhere.
- Know Your Numbers: Financial reports in easy, understandable language give you the information you need to plan and take action.
- Document Management: Submit receipts by snapping a picture with your phone, and I’ll do the rest.
- Encryption: All your data is safe by using bank-level encryption platforms.
- No Contract: Month-to-month services, cancellable by either party with 30-days’ notice.
- Fixed Monthly Fees: No surprises; to help control your costs.
- Unlimited Communication: I’ll respond within 24 hours to your email. I’m here to serve you.
- Strategy Sessions: At agreed-on intervals, I’ll provide financial data to assess your business’ performance.
- Tax Planning: So you can keep more of your cash in your pocket.
- The Best News: My services are TAX DEDUCTIBLE!
The Intuitive Bookkeeper is a company that offers more than just bookkeeping services and tax preparation. As an entrepreneur myself, I choose to partner with individuals that fit into my culture, as well as, have the professional skills to strengthen the foundation of my corporation so that my personal goals and dreams can become a reality. That is what The Intuitive Bookkeeper can offer you AND your business. After all, YOU are the common denominator.
The Intuitive Bookkeeper is a virtual bookkeeping and tax preparation company serving small businesses across the United States. I am committed to eliminating your bookkeeping stress. I love creating administrative workflows and systems to create efficiency and improve results. My motto is work smarter, not harder.
I'm Kim Fodrie, Founder of The Intuitive Bookkeeper.
I like to think of myself as more of a profit partner working with small business owners to plan strategies for financial freedom and security.
Why Intuitive? I’m not your everyday bookkeeper. Most accounting majors are left brain processors. I am 50/50, using my creative right-brain to look into areas that are in the grey in addition to using my left-brain for detail and analytics.
I am a wife, mother, Mimi, and homeschool mom. I love spending time with my family, traveling, reading, self-development, organization, a good movie, a Netflix binge, and of course, number crunching. I absolutely love, love, love to laugh! I love working with non-profits, especially behind the scenes. Serving others and giving back is a part of who I am.
I look forward to connecting and working with you!
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, University of Georgia
ProAdvisor with Quickbooks Online
Certified in Xero
34+ years bookkeeping
Two years of public accounting
13 years job cost accounting
Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no extra cost to you I will earn commission if you click through and make a purchase.